But sometimes you're just not in the mood for a simple mimosa. In that case, try this simple lemony strawberry prosecco cocktail to shake things up!
Strawberry Lemon Prosecco Cocktail (By the Glass or By the Pitcher)
Admittedly, prosecco isn’t the first thing I grab when cocktail hour rolls around. I typically consider it a vehicle for a splash of orange juice when I want an excuse to indulge before noon on a Sunday.
What? I KNOW it’s not just me.
The most time-consuming part is chopping up the strawberries! I love when recipes are easy.
Ideally, enjoy on the porch and take in a lovely view. Or, if it's cold outside, sip while watching Netflix and daydream of summer :)
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 5 Minutes
By the glass
- Coarsely chop the strawberries and add 1 tablespoon of simple syrup and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, divide the lemonade and seltzer evenly among 4 glasses.
- Divide the strawberries evenly between the glasses.
- Add ice if desired.
- Top with prosecco.
- Taste and add more simple syrup as desired.
- Top with a lightly crushed sprig of mint and enjoy!
By the pitcher
- Dump all the ingredients in the pitcher and move on with your life 🙂
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go