Peanut Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Calling all Asian cuisine and peanut butter fans! These turkey lettuce wraps are an easy and delicious low carb option when you are craving Asian cuisine. The peanut butter and Thai flavors in the sauce creates a nutty, savory and slightly spicy dish.
This time of the year, my family often grows tired of holiday and American dishes. This recipe is my family's favorite go to when we are craving something a little different and want to spice things up a bit.
This recipe is so easy to make and comes together in under 30 minutes. The best part is it makes a lot, and is even better leftover when the flavors have time to really blend together. The lean turkey and limited carbohydrates create a healthy dish that is perfect for dinner or meal prep for weekday lunches.
- 8 Wraps
- Prep time: 2 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 22 Minutes
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add diced onion and sauté until soft.
- Add ground turkey and cook until browned.
- Add curry paste and mix well.
- In a small sauce pan, whisk next 8 ingredients over low heat until fully combined.
- Pour sauce over ground turkey and mix well.
- Spoon 1/3 cup turkey mixture into an individual lettuce leaf, top with peanuts and/or chopped carrots if desired.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go