Turkey Meatballs With Creamy Pasta
I do love spaghetti with meatballs. But the common tomato sauce can get a little bit boring after having it for the one hundred time. So I thought it would be interesting to add some changes to it. Luckily, I found a recipe with chicken meatballs @thehealthypoon which looks delicious. I used turkey mince but feel free to stick with chicken or any other meat you prefer. Additionally, I went creative instead of strictly following the recipe. It turned out really good and it was particularly nice to try out something new. Additionally, you don't need any crazy ingredients, so you can start making it today.
- 2 servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 25 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
For the meatballs
For the sauce
- Fry the chopped onion and 2 garlic gloves until golden, then take from heat
- Combine mince, fried onion and garlic, parsley, ricotta, mustard, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Form little balls and put onto parchment paper on an oven tray.
- Put into the oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 min. Keep an eye on them and leave them in longer if you want them more golden.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta and remember to keep some pasta water after the spaghetti are fully cooked.
- Fry second garlic gloves and add pasta water and chicken stock cube.
- Let boil, add cream and parmesan. Don't forget to season with salt and pepper as well.
- Add spaghetti and meat balls and stir.
- Serve and decorate with parsley and some parmesan. Enjoy!
- Fell free to use any meat. If you buy chicken, put it raw into the food processor.
- You can add broccoli if you want to include some veg.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go