Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Chicken Sausage
Today I am sharing my favorite simple, healthy and fast recipe using all Trader Joes products!
Every time I am at Trader Joes, I stock up on sweet apple chicken sausage (also found at regular grocery stores), and their frozen sweet potato gnocchi in a butter and sage sauce (it is delicious).
You really only need those two ingredients for this recipe, but I try to add more nutrients by tossing in some spinach, onions and peppers. I also love adding crumbled goat cheese when I am feeling fancy!
This is the perfect weeknight meal as it only takes one pan and 15-20 minutes to make. You can’t get much easier than that! I hope you and your family can make a trip to Trader Joes soon to grab these products and get to cooking!
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 3 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 18 Minutes
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium high heat
- Add frozen onions/peppers and cook till softened (about 3 minutes)
- Add chicken sausage and cook till browned (about 5-8min)
- Add spinach and cook till wilted (about 3 minutes)
- Reduce heat to medium low and add sweet potato gnocchi and 2-4tbsp water. Cover and simmer till gnocchi is cooked (about 5 min)
- Top with crumbled goat, feta or parmesan cheese to serve