Gorgeous and delicious ! Great to give as Christmas gifts too ;)
Best Recipe for Delicious Linzer Cookies !
It is December and I am loving all the festive baking ! Creating a lot of new recipes for this wonderful month
If you are looking for something easy, delicious and beautiful to bake 👩🏻🍳 this month SAVE this Linzer cookies’ recipe. I promise your whole family and friends will love them 🥰. Plus they are so gorgeous 😍 they adorn the table in a marvellous way .
For the non vegan version just use normal eggs and butter .
The recipe shared is vegan but for the non vegan recipe you just have to change the following ingredients :
Vegan butter by normal butter
Vegan eggs by normal eggs
I hope you enjoy it!
Please visit and follow my instagram profile for more delicious recipes: https://www.instagram.com/cynthia_homemade
Happy baking !
Check the tips at the end :)
Fun to make!
You can fill them with your favourite jam!
- 12 Cookies
- Prep time: 30 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Hours|Total time: 1 Hours 30 Minutes
- In a food processor grind the almond flakes until it achieves a powder consistency
- Add flour, corn flour and salt onto a bowl and mix well and set aside
- Add butter and sugar and combine with the mixer. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until all the ingredients are well combined
- Place the dough on plastic film. Form a ball and let it rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven at 180 C
- Roll the dough between two sheets of waxed paper to a thickness of 5 mm. cut the cookies any way you want and remember to cut 2 pieces per cookie (One will be the lid and the other the base). The lids will have a hole in the center, which can be made with a knife or with a small cookie cutter
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes (180 C) until the cookies are slightly golden on the edges.
- Leave the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for until they cool completely.
- Place a small spoon of jam or caramel in the base of every cookie. You can sprinkle some icing sugar on the lids of the cookies before placing them on the bases
- Serve the cookies and enjoy!
- The dough is very delicate and, because it has butter, it melts quickly. Tip : You can put the butter in the freezer for 30 minutes before starting the recipe , that will help you to avoid the dough melting quickly while you cut the cookies .
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go