Easiest 4 Ingredient Crepes
Learn how to make the easiest homemade Crepes recipe with only 4 ingredients! You don’t need special equipment, just a non stick pan.
I’ve learned how to make this easy homemade crepes recipe a long time ago during my exchange year with my host mother and I haven’t used a different one since then. Every time I look up a new recipe theres always sugar, or too much butter or just too complicated and this one is by far my favorite recipe, no sugar, not complicated, just the perfect amount of the right ingredients, and it is only 4 simple ingredients!
The flavour of these crepes are very subtle, so you can top it off and eat it however you prefer, savory or sweet. I really like the strawberry and nutella combination, or even peanut butter and bananas, but I can also easily be happy eating some crepes with chicken and cheese as well.
You also don’t need any special equipment for this, just a non stick pan will do the job just fine! With only 4 ingredients you can easily make an amazing brunch for the weekend or turn it into the trending crepe cake!
- 6 Crepes
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- In a medium size bowl, put all 4 ingredients in and using a whisk, mix it until it is nice and smooth. If you see some little chunks it can be the butter that solidified when it got in contact with the cold milk, so don't worry!
- Pre heat a non stick pan over medium heat.
- When the pan is hot, use a laddle and pour the batter into the pan and then pick up the pan and move it in circles until the batter is spread out evenly around the pan. (Watch youtube video linked to this post if needed for a better visual idea)
- Once the edges start to release from the side of the pan, it is time to flip. Cook until it is no longer sticky or raw.
- Remove it from the pan using a spatula, put it on a plate and serve it with your favorite toppings!
- Make sure the pan is hot before pouring the batter in it.
- The pan needs to be over a medium high heat, if it is too hot, it is going to quickly burn the crepe.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go