The sliced finished Buffalo and Blue Cheese Chicken Roulade!
Buffalo and Blue Cheese Chicken Roulades
Are you looking for a refreshing little break from holiday foods? You could try these Buffalo and Blue Cheese Chicken Roulades tonight! They feature juicy chicken breast, buffalo sauce and creamy blue cheese - all the best parts of buffalo chicken wings! This is a great weeknight recipe because it tastes great, looks impressive, AND it takes less than 20 minutes or less of preparation time to put together! Bake time is about 25 minutes. The recipe is easily doubled or tripled depending on how many people you’re serving. You can also change up the spiciness level by using extra hot buffalo sauce. Adding a cool and creamy coleslaw featuring cabbage, celery and carrots is a great way to finish off this easy meal.
Grilling the roulades. They don't have to be perfect to be delicious!
Yummy chicken on a snowy day!
Some of the cheese mixture might melt out a little, but you can scoop it up with each serving. Because what is better than yummy melty cheese?!
- 2 Roulades
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 25 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
- Place one of the chicken breasts in between two pieces of plastic wrap. Using the bottom of a pan, flatten chicken breast. Repeat with other breast.
- Sprinkle each flattened chicken breast with the celery salt. Then sprinkle half of the mozzerella cheese and half of the crumbled blue cheese over the top of each breast. Roll each chicken breast up and used toothpicks to hold the roulade shape.
- For the sauce, melt butter and add buffalo sauce. Whisk sauce together until fully combined. Note: if you would like to serve the finished chicken roulade with extra sauce, remove some now and set it aside. Carefully roll each chicken roulade in the remaining buffalo sauce mixture - make sure it is entirely covered.
- Grilled the roulades on a hot grill pan, just enough to get some marks on each side. Then, bake in a 400 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes (depending on how thick your chicken breasts ended up) or until chicken is 165 degrees.
- Serve each roulade whole or sliced with extra sauce if desired.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled, depending on the size of your crew!
- If you like a lot of sauce, double the sauce recipe.