Daydreaming about a perfect Christmassy sweet yet fragrant breakfast? Or a quick and macro-friendly snack that will set you in that proper Christmassy mood in December? If so, then I might have something you may truly like - a perfectly sweet yet nutritious brekkie for cinnamon lovers.
Baked Pears With Cinnamon Curd Cheese
The recipe is super simple and doesn't require any fancy, hard-to-get equipment - all you need is a few ingredients, an oven, 15 minutes and a proper Christmassy mood.
I would advise to serve these pears freshly baked and enjoy a warm meal/snack with a sweet twist. However, you can pre-bake them, have them cold and enjoy as a lunch break treat to cheer you up on gloomy, cold winter days. I truly hope you'll fall in love with it as much as I have.
- 1 portion
- Prep time: 5 Minutes Cook time: 10 Minutes Total time: 15 min
- 1 pear
- 100g curd cheese
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 handful walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Slice a pear in half and get rid of seeds.
- In a mixing bowl, combine curd cheese, cinnamon, and maple syrup together, and transfer onto pear halves.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Once done, serve with walnuts! (And an extra dash of maple syrup if you fancy!)