Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls added with a fall twist. These have a hint of pumpkin, but not overpowering. Learn how to make the best pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls that is almost healthy, VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE. These cinnamon buns are insanely addicting, fluffy and easy to bake at home. These cinnamon rolls were approved by many friends and family and came back for seconds and thirds. If you are gluten-free, you know how difficult it is to find gluten-free cinnamon buns, so you are going to be so excited knowing you can make these at home. If you know these pumpkin cinnamon rolls will be gone before you know it, double up on the recipe ingredients to make plenty!
- 9 rolls
- Prep time: 80 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 50 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees Fahrenheit to bread proof setting then turn off your oven once it reaches that temperature.
- Warm up the almond milk to 100-115 degrees Fahrenheit. Add yeast to warm milk and let it bubble for a few minutes.
- Make the egg substitute with either chia seeds or ground flax seeds, then let it sit for 5 minutes until it becomes tacky. You can also use eggs if you prefer to opt out of vegan.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients, then dry ingredients. Make sure you do not over mix the wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, grease the bowl with coconut oil or butter. Cover dough with plastic wrap. Make sure the bowl is greased. Then put it in the oven on the middle rack for 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl, use a hand mixer or whisk to make the filling 10-20 minutes before taking out the dough.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll dough in a rectangle to 1 inch thick. You can sprinkle a little flour, but not a lot or else it will dry out the dough. Use a parchment paper underneath as this will help with the rolling. Spread an even layer of the filling and leave about a half inch on the edge of the dough with no filling.
- Cut into 12 rolls. Then grease the 9 x13 or 9 x9 baking dish with coconut oil or butter. Line the cinnamon rolls in rows of three.
- Bake to 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the frosting then ready to serve!
- The rolls will not fill the entire 9x13 baking dish.
- If you want thinner frosting, omit the butter and use just the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and almond milk.
- Store for up to 4 days. Microwave for 15-20 seconds to heat it up before serving.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go