Chocolate Coconut Rum Balls
Is it too early to start making holiday treats? I absolutely love baking around the holidays, making tasty desserts around this time of the year simply feels magical.
A holiday staple at mine every year are these coconut rum balls. They are so easy to make, and they only need six ingredients: crushed graham cracker, cocoa powder, milk, sugar, coconut shavings, and of course - rum. Its likely you already have these ingredients in your pantry. I like to use Malibu Coconut Rum but feel free to use any rum of your choosing. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
- 8 balls
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 15 Minutes
- Mix the crushed graham crackers, cocoa powder, icing sugar and milk together in a medium sized bowl. The mixture should be moist but not mushy. If it is too wet, add more crushed graham cracker.
- Pour in a splash of rum. If you like the taste of rum, you may wish to be more generous with your splash. If you don't like rum, feel free to leave it out, or add only a small amount.
- Moisten your hands with water.
- Form small balls from the mixture by rolling them in your moistened hands.
- Rolls the balls in the coconut shavings.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go