One Pot Cajun Alfredo Pasta
This easy pasta has few steps, only needs one pot, no strainer, AND is totally delicious. Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner for the family!
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 0 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- First, prepare the veggies and cheese: chop parsley, chop tomato, and grate Parmesan
- Heat oil in pot on medium heat
- Toss in cubed chicken, salt and pepper
- Once your chicken is browned, add garlic and stir.
- Add in heavy cream, chicken broth, parmesan, pasta, cajun seasoning, and oregano.
- Turn up heat to high and cook for 15 minutes. Stirring semi-frequently to keep from sticking to the bottom.
- Once the pasta is tender and the sauce is thickened, serve topped with chopped tomatoes and parsley