Vodka Sauce Pasta
The creamy spoonful of delicious is what keeps me coming back to this delicious pasta sauce over and over again. This pasta sauce is silky, full bodied, and rich. It is incredibly easy to make and follow, with only a few ingredients needed. We all know how busy life can get, whether you are a hardworking student, worker, or busy parent...That's when we can rejoice over these types of yummy and undemanding recipes and I am all about comfort food, I believe that they can truly make a bad day better. What's beautiful about any pasta sauce is that its versatile, you can always swap out dairy options for non-dairy, the type of cheese you decide to use, and the seasonings you add can make it your own. I actually stumbled upon this recipe while scrolling through Tik Tok and thought to myself I need to try this, and I am so glad I did. I can't wait for you to try this next!
- 2 servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 30 min
For the sauce
Preparing the sauce
- Dice the onion and garlic and set aside. Once your pan is hot, add olive oil and saute the onion and garlic until they come fragrant.
- Add tomato paste, combine with onion and garlic. Allow the tomato paste to cook down in order to caramelize it and bring out the full flavor.
- If you are cooking with the vodka, add it now followed by the heavy cream. If you are not cooking with alcohol, you can move straight to adding in the heavy cream. Be sure to mix and and combine.
- Add your seasonings.
- Add butter and parmesan cheese
- Add reserved pasta water to help thicken your sauce. Mix/combine & your pasta sauce is ready! Enjoy
- Remember that this recipe is a guide for you. Make sure to taste as you go and don't be afraid to add more of any ingredient you think the sauce needs.
- Have fun with it! Pasta sauce is adaptable, add what you think would go beautifully with this sauce.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go