Quick Wok Pappardelle
I am a big fan of quick recipes. I think that most of us cannot take an hour or two daily to cook lunch, we live in a fast environment. Most of us at least. Lucky are the ones who don't. So during the week, I often cook fast and simple meals, like this one for example. And I have weekends to take all the time i need to enjoy preparing something more complicated and time consuming.
These simple pappardelle can be replaced with spaghetti, tagliatelle or noodles, it doesn't really matter. You can use same or similar vegetables, add or replace something, it is quite optional. Also, if you choose to, you can replace shrimps with chicken breast. It is up to you. The only thing that I propose not to change, is the sauce.
I hope you will try this and that you will like it.
- 3 servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 25 min
For the sauce
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients. My sauce for these kinds of dishes is always similar and with pretty much same ingredients. The only thing that I add or leave out or sometimes, is ketchup. Everything else is the same and it really works well with a lot of things.
- Cut and prepare all the vegetables.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta in a separate bowl according to package instructions.
- Heat your wok well, add a little oil and quickly sear carrots and broccoli. Then add onions. Scoop it all on one side of the wok and quickly sear shrimp on the other side. Add garlic and ginger. Combine everything and then add the sauce in.
- Let it incorporate well then add cooked pasta together with a little bit of pasta cooking water to get more sauce and to thicken everything up.
- And that’s all! Serve to bowls, sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions and enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go