The Best Beef Chili
Everyone listen up! I've created the perfect beef chili recipe and let me tell you...it's a keeper! It's beyond tasty and easily feeds a crowd. Follow this super easy recipe for a hearty meal.
Where I live, winter temperatures are already upon us and nothing warms the soul after a day playing in the snow then a big ol' bowl of this delicious chili recipe. Packed full of tender beef, warm spices and a delicious mix of beans and vegetables. I like to serve mine up with a toasted bun and top it off with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt, shredded cheese and chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
- 10 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 45 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours
- In a large soup pot, brown ground beef over medium high heat along with the onion, green pepper, celery and garlic. Cook until beef is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain off the fat and place back into the pot.
- To the beef mixture, add the remaining ingredients to the pot. Stir until everything is combined. Bring to simmer over medium heat, then lower heat and let bubble for 20-30 minutes.
- Once heated through, you may need to add additional beef broth depending on how chunky you like your chili.
- Serve hot and top with sour cream, shredded cheese, taco chips and chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go