Bars are easier to serve and eat!
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Bars
Okay, okay, so before you yell at me for saying "No Bake", yes, you have to put the graham cracker crust in the oven. I would hardly call this baking! If you have a timer so as not to burn the crust, you're good to go! Otherwise, just layer on that spiced pumpkin pie filling, cream cheese/whipped topping mixture, and cinnamon-y pecan topping. This dessert is soooo good, and it's pumpkin pie kicked up a notch for sure. If you're doing a socially distanced Thanksgiving this year, just have these babies cut up in advance on a tray and everyone can help themselves. And if you don't have time to really bake something, these are perfect!!!
Pumpkin Pie Filling
Graham Cracker Crust
- 16 Squares
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
For the crust
For the pumpkin pie layer
For the whipped topping
For pecan topping
- Prepare a 9x9 pan with slings of parchment paper lying in opposite directions. Preheat oven to 400º.
- Combine all ingredients with a fork for the crust. Press crust in pan firmly and bake for 10 min at 400º. Allow to cool completely before topping.
- For the pie filling, whisk milk and pudding mix together until thick. Add pumpkin and spices and combine well. When crust is cool, spread pie filling on top.
- Whip softened cream cheese with a hand mixer, then fold in Cool Whip. Layer on top of pie filling.
- Combine all ingredients for pecan topping in a bowl, and sprinkle over the whipped topping.
- Store in fridge to set completely at least 2 hours. Lift out of pan with parchment sling and cut into 16 bars.
- Don't have pecans? Try walnuts instead!
- This makes a generous layer of whipped topping! The photos shown here only contain half a recipe of the cream cheese mixture, but I think it needed more!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go