Pumpkin Spice Muffins
My family is big on muffins! I love making a big batch for breakfast in the morning. They are super easy to make and use simple ingredients. Oh and the kids love them!
These Pumpkin Spice Muffins are one of my go to muffin recipes. Top them with a cinnamon streusel topping and you’ll be in heaven! If you know me well, you’ll know I just cannot get enough of pumpkin. It’s one of my favourite ingredients. These muffins taste delicious and they have all the fall flavours. Not to mention, your house will smell amazing after! Eat one of these with your morning coffee and you wont be sorry.
- 12 Muffins
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
Cinnamon Streusel Topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease or line a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream the coconut oil and sugar. Next, add in the milk and mix until combined. Finally, add in the pure vanilla extract, pumpkin puree and egg. Mix until combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Don’t over mix.
- Evenly distribute the batter into each muffin cup and sprinkle with the cinnamon streusel topping. For larger muffins, only fill 8-10 muffin cups.
- To make the cinnamon streusel topping: mix together the coconut oil, sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes, or until the muffins ‘spring’ back when touched.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go