WHAT”S NEEDED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
- Butter and olive oil - for flavor and to saute the vegetables
- Onion and garlic - to add another layer of flavor
- Curry powder - I used a mild curry powder but if you want heat, choose one that packs more spice
- Chicken stock and dry white wine - this is what will ‘cook’ the couscous and rehydrate the raisins.
- Couscous - I used the smaller Moroccan variety. You can use any size couscous that you like, but you’ll have to adjust the amount of liquid used and the cooking time.
- Raisins and pomegranate seeds - these add texture and are the ‘jewels’ in the dish.