It's apple season my friends! As they say "One apple a day keeps the doctor away". They come in so many varieties, colors, and beautiful flavors. Eat as much as you can! Apples are always in my counter. I like to eat them raw, but also include them in so many recipes, sweet and savory. These little tartelettes are perfect for an afternoon dessert, or even Sunday Brunch. They are so easy to make them, yet extremely delicious. Any type of apples would work beautifully! Especially, if you go apple picking with your family, and you end up with a ton off apples, this recipe will be the perfect fall dessert that will satisfy your cravings, or even better impress your guests like you spend hours in the kitchen.
Easy Apple Tartelettes
- 4 SERVING
- Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook time: 25 Minutes Total time: 35 min
- 1 sheet of pastry
- 1 -2 apples sliced thinly
- Raw sugar
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 1 egg
- Ice cream for serving
- Preheat the oven on 350 degree.
- Cut the puff pastry in four squares.
- Brush the sides with egg wash.
- Top it with slices of apples, sprinkle sugar and touches of butter.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite ice cream.
- You can slice the apples on every shape you like.
- Thaw puff pastry for 5 minutes before using it.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!