Rise and shine! Start your day with this super easy and balanced breakfast. Today's bowl features creamy dreamy soft scrambled eggs with blistered tomatoes, sautéed spinach, sourdough bread, and goat cheese.
This delicious and healthy breakfast for one is so simple yet so delicious. These have to be the fluffiest, creamiest, and most importantly easiest scrambled eggs. The trick is to remember that slow and steady wins the race!
Substitute tomato for roasted red pepper, goat cheese for cheddar, spinach for arugula. This recipe can be easily modified to your suit your preference.
Want more simple yet delicious recipes? Check out my Instagram at @tikofoods
- 1 Serving
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 15 Minutes
For the Eggs
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl
- Add 1/4 cup of milk to the eggs and whisk it together
- Melt butter or ghee in a pan on low, then add the egg mixture and sprinkle with salt
- As the egg sets, slowly use a spatula to mix them
- Once the eggs are almost cooked, add a tbsp of goat cheese and mix it in
- Add the eggs to the bowl then sprinkle with pepper and garnish with fresh chives
For the Veggies
- Slice a small tomato in half and drizzle with olive oil
- Season with salt and blister it using a pan, the oven, or an air fryer (370 F for 5 minutes)
- Add spinach to a pan with a drizzle of olive oil
- Season with salt and saute until wilted
- Add veggies to the bowl of eggs
For the Marinated Goat Cheese
- To add some extra flavour to the cheese, mix the remaining 3 tbsp of goat cheese with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Mix it together and add it to the bowl with a piece of toast and enjoy your breakfast bowl!
- Lemon zest, thyme, and other fresh ingredients are great additions to the marinated goat cheese
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go