Get creative with your tortillas! In this simple recipe, I am putting a huge twist on the traditional Mexican quesadilla.
Think of a veggie pizza, but with a very thin crust. You only need 5 main ingredients and 10 minutes to whip this up. This is such a delicious and quick snack. It can easily be vegan by substituting vegan cheese and tastes just as delicious.
You can definitely put your own spin on this and add your favorite pizza toppings. Green and red pepper, pepperoni, or use tomato sauce instead of balsamic. The options are endless!
For more step-by-step videos and recipes, head on over to my Instagram @tikofoods
- 1 Serving
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 5 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- Dice the onion and roughly chop the spinach
- Heat oil or ghee in a pan on low then add the diced onion
- Sauté the onion for approximately 3 minutes, until translucent, then add your seasonings
- Add the chopped spinach and continue to sauté until wilted
- Set the veggies aside for later and add the tortilla to the pan
- Place the sautéed onions and spinach on half of the wrap
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese and sliced tomatoes
- Fold the tortilla and let it cook until the cheese melts
- Flip the tortilla if needed to ensure both sides are browned
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go