These tastes similarly to bounty chocolate bars. I made them with both white and milk chocolate you can use either of them. Or you can use dark chocolate as well. It totally depends on your choice.
3-Ingredients Chocolate Coconut Balls (No-Bake Recipe)
These Chocolate Coconut balls are no bake dessert or snack recipe made with only 3 ingredients. They will be prepared in no time. You can prepare this balls for party dessert or gift these to your loved ones.
And you can store them in refrigerator for a week in a air-tight container.
These Chocolate balls has hard chocolate exterior and soft melt in your mouth interior.
Here is a video tutorial of how to prepare this recipe. Give this recipe a try and let me know how it turns out for you. If you have any queries feel free to ask me in comments. I'll be happy to help you,
- 14 Pieces
- Prep time: 40 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
- Roast the coconut flakes on medium heat until they turn golden in color. You have to flip them continuously because they tend to burn quickly.
- When coconut flakes get nice golden color get it off the heat and let it cool down. we will use them as topping while coating the coconut balls.
- Then in a large bowl add coconut flakes and sweetened condensed milk . Mix everything well. You will end up with slightly sticky mixture.
- If the mixture looks more sticky add more coconut flakes(1-2 tbsp) or if mixture is dry add more condensed milk(1-2 tsp).
- Then roll small balls with greased hands. Press and roll the ball gently so that everything sticks well together.
- Prepare all the balls and place them on baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Once all the balls are prepared put them in freezer to harden up for 30-45 minutes. They will be easy to coat with melted chocolate.
- Then Prepare melted chocolate i used white and milk chocolate both. I like to melt the chocolate in microwave. Microwave for 20 seconds and give it a mix repeat the same thing until you get nice smooth melted chocolate.
- Take the coconut balls out of the freezer. when the coconut balls turns hard and doesn't stick to your hand they are ready to coat in melted chocolate(Approx 35-40 minutes)
- Now dip the coconut balls into melted chocolate and place them on same parchment paper with the help of a fork and coat with some roasted coconut flakes.
- Prepare all the balls the same way and let the chocolate set. Enjoy!!!