Pumpkin Putter Buttah Cookies (Vegan + Gluten Free!)
This recipe proves that peanut butter truly does go with everything!
These cookies are SO FREAKING GOOD. I seriously surprised myself with this one. You get the pumpkin flavor first, and then the peanut butter hits you… and its uh-mazing. The cookies are super soft and fluffy - imagine a pumpkin peanut butter cloud, that’s what we have 😍 The recipe is super easy, only needs one bowl and makes a small batch! My recipe made 7 cookies - perfect for when you’re baking for yourself, or for two!
You'll see in the ingredients list, I chose to use golden monkfruit sugar to keep the sugar content low; if you prefer, feel free to use regular or coconut sugar!
- 7 Cookies
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 13 Minutes|Total time: 28 Minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the peanut butter, peanut butter powder, pumpkin puree, sugar and maple syrup together.
- Next add in the pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda and chickpea flour.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough and place the balls onto the cookie tray - leaving about 2 inches of room between the cookies.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool, and then TASTE!! Hope you enjoy this little batch as much as I do!!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go