Apple Cinnamon Pancakes With Bourbon Infused Maple Syrup
Who can resist a tall stack of pancakes? I know I can’t! Here’s a surprising fact, this is my first time making pancakes! I have no idea why it has taken me so long to make these for breakfast regularly. I will definitely be doing it again soon!
Things got real crazy in the kitchen today with my “Apple Cinnamon Pancakes with Bourbon Infused Maple Syrup” 🍎🥞 These pancakes are filled with cinnamon apples, topped with more warm apples, and covered in the most decadent maple syrup. The fall flavors added to pancakes is something you don’t want to miss! I am sure these are everything you need, 7 days a week!
- 6 Pancakes
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Melt 4 TBS of butter. In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, and vanilla extract. Add in butter and continue to whisk.
- Slowly mix in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. With a spatula, stir in 1/2 of your diced apples (reserve the other half for your apple topping).
- In a large pan, heat a dab of butter over medium-high heat. When melted, add in a 1/3 or 1/2 cup scoop of batter. Cook until golden brown on the bottom. Batter on top will start to bubble also indicating it’s time to flip. Flip pancake and cook for another minute or until pancake is golden and cooked. Add another dab of butter and repeat process!
- To make your cooked cinnamon apple topping, heat a saucepan over medium heat. Mix together the other half of your diced apples, 2 TBS of brown sugar, and 1/2 TSP Cinnamon. Cook for 3-5 minutes until apples are nice and tender.
- Build your pancake stack, topped with the deliciously warmed cinnamon apples, and drizzle with bourbon aged maple syrup. Devour!