Pinktober Lucky Charm Krispie Treats
To honor Breast Cancer Awareness month, this post is for all the amazing survivors, those that are fighting everyday, and for all the loved ones we have lost 🎀 Breast Cancer is a disease that has affected many in my life. I want to urge everyone to donate, raise awareness, and let those affected know they are loved and supported 💓Let’s do our part so we can one day look forward to a future free from Breast Cancer.
In support of this cause, I whipped up a batch of my “Pinktober Lucky Charm Krispie Treats”. Let’s stand together and eat these delicious sweets 💗
- 16 Pieces
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 5 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- Line a 9x9 with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. Set aside
- In a large nonstick pan, melt butter over low heat.
- Once butter is completely melted, add in marshmallows (reserving 1 cup). Stir continuously until marshmallows have melted. Note: Low and slow is the key here!
- Once the marshmallows have melted, stir in the reserved 1 cup of marshmallows and remove pan from heat. Add in vanilla extract and salt.
- Toss in your cereal! Gently mix. Pour mixture into greased baking dish.
- Use your butter wrapper or lightly grease your hands and gently push the mixture into the pan evenly. Decorate the tops with sprinkles if desired!
- Let the treats set up for about 30 minutes before cutting and devouring!
- Tip: From this point forward, try to work quickly so the mixture does not harden too early!