Frankenstein Rice Krispie Bars
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!👻🎃 My parents are hosting a little Halloween party for my niece and nephews this weekend. Ever since I found out about it, I have been trying to think of a fun Halloween treat to bring. These are perfect and the boys are going to go nuts over them! They were so easy and so fun to make.
I think one of the best parts about cooking and baking is sharing the final product with others. Obviously getting their feedback on what you made is fun, but the best part is the way it brings everyone together. The exact reason I love holidays so much!
- 16 Bars
- Prep time: 4 Hours|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 4 Hours 10 Minutes
- In a large saucepan over medium low heat, melt the butter and then add all but one cup of the marshmallows. Stir constantly until marshmallows are melted.
- Add the vanilla extract and the food coloring. Stir in the Rice Krispies and remaining marshmallows until well mixed.
- Place in a 9x13 pan and press the bars down slightly. Let set for a few hours.
- Once set, cut into 16 pieces. Use black icing to make the Frankenstein faces and attach the eyes with more icing!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go