Easy No-Churn Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
In this post I’ll be showing you how to make the easiest homemade Dark Chocolate Ice Cream recipe without a machine and with only very few ingredients.
This no-churn dark chocolate ice cream recipe is delicious and super easy to make. It is perfect to have in the freezer for when you’re craving something a little sweet or an amazing homemade dessert. And yes, summer is over but if you're like me, it is always ice cream time no matter what time of the year it is!
I love this recipe because all you need is 5 ingredients, it is so simple to make and it comes out as creamy as you dream for an ice cream to be.
For everyone who loves ice cream, this recipe is a must!
- 1 Liter
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 5 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- In a pot over medium heat, pour the condensed milk and diced dark chocolate
- Mix it well with a spatula until the chocolate fully melts and it is combined. Then turn the heat off and let the mixture cool down
- In a mixing bowl with the whip attachment, whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks
- Once stiff peaks have formed, with the mixer still running, slowly add the cooled condensed milk mixture. Then stop the mixer and add the remaining ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients in the mixer until they're fully combined and it is forming stiff peaks again
- Pour it into a freezer safe container, cover it and place it in the freezer overnight
- Make sure to constantly mix the condensed milk in the pot so it doesn't burn on the bottom
- Don't pour the condensed milk mixture into the whipping cream unless it is cooled down
- When whipping the cream, be careful not to whip it too much and turn it into butter. So only whip it until it forms stiff peaks
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go