One Skillet Brownie
How about a treat? Just because I know you behaved 😂 My kid asked for brownies today as she started college this week. Mama couldn’t say no! Plus I received this beautiful pan from @eurocastcookware made of ceramic and titanium with a removable handle. I love when a pan can be used from stovetop to oven! I will be using this pan for a lot more recipes! I love this brownie recipe as it is so easy and delicious. You can customize it by adding nuts, peanut butter, jam or even fresh fruits. The whole family can gather around, enjoy together and have a good laugh. Warm and freshly baked chocolate in the oven, really makes everyone happy!
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Melt one stick of butter on the skillet.
- Turn off the stove and add 1 cup of sugar
- Whisk until sugar melts.
- Add cocoa powder and mix well
- Add 2 large eggs one by one. Keep whisking.
- Add vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Add flour. Spread some extra chocolate chip on top of the batter
- Bake for 20 minutes on preheated oven on 350 degree Fahrenheit
- Remove from the oven and test with a knife or toothpick to check that the brownie is cooked through.
- Scoop ice cream while it's warm and enjoy!
- You can use cast iron skillet. Or just bake on a regular 8" square pan lined with parchment paper.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go