How delicious do these look!?
PUMPKIN BANANA BREAD STICKS
Banana bread is wonderful. Pumpkin bread is wonderful. Why not put the two together!? My thoughts exactly. Mix a little nana with some pump, and you end up with a deliciously sweet and spicy flavored bread. Moist and perfectly springy!
Besides just combining the two delicious breads, I wanted to make them more like bread sticks! So I used a larger bread pan so that the loaf came out flatter! When cut, they are perfectly short & thick little slices - begging to be dipped in something yummy!!
And to make things more interesting, instead of using a normal one to one gluten free flour, I used cassava flour! I haven’t baked with cassava flour a ton, and I think it turned out pretty well! The flavors are DELICIOUS!
The close up.
Dipping in some pumpkin buttah!
Perfect fall breakfast, in my opinion!
- 8 Sticks
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 40 Minutes|Total time: 55 Minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350F and spray your bread pan with cooking spray. I used a 9x5 bread pan so that the loaf would be wider - perfect for sticks!
- In one bowl mix all of the wet ingredients; and in another, mix all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry, and combine fully so that there are no clumps.
- Pour the mixture into the bread tin, and bake for 35-40 minutes. You’ll know its done when a knife or tooth pick comes out clean (no wet batter).
- Let it cool, and then slice her up and DIG IN!!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go