Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers
Looking for a simple finger food or snack? Of course, I love a good jalapeño popper as much as the next foodie, but mini bell peppers are a wonderful alternative for those not wanting as much spice and, on top of that, they taste really awesome.
I came across this recipe almost on accident -- My grocery store had a huge bag of mini bell peppers on sale and, if you know me, you know I couldn't resist. My family and I couldn't eat them as fast as we wanted to so, not wanting to have them go to waste, a came up with this quick recipe and, sure enough, the peppers were gone quicker than anticipated.
I hope you like this recipe as much as I do!
- 40 Peppers
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, shredded cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes
- In a separate, smaller bowl, combine the melted butter and breadcrumbs.
- Fill the peppers with the cream cheese mixture and top with the breadcrumbs.
- Place stuffed peppers on a lined baking tray, and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until the tops are golden.
- Let cool for about 5-10 minutes before enjoying!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go