Healthy Singapore Curry Noodles made in 15 minutes! It’s another fun one pot/pan recipe and if you have a wok, you’ll definitely want to whip this out. This is a great family meal, meal prep, or to eat for lunch/dinner. If you are always on-the-go like me, the best dishes to make are usually ones that require minimal work. That is why this one pan/pot recipe is a classic, especially making this flavorful Singapore Curry Noodles dish! There’s a variety of veggies, your add of your favorite protein and noodles that soak up all the flavor. This is also served to be a family style dish or if there’s only a party of one or two, this noodle dish is great for meal prepping.
Singapore Curry Noodles
- 4 people
- Prep time: 20 Minutes Cook time: 15 Minutes Total time: 35 min
- 1 pack MaiFun Rice Noodles Can be found in any local grocery store in the ethnic aisle.
- 1 pack Snow peas
- 1 Sliced Red or Green bell pepper
- 2 cups Bean sprouts Make sure to give it a rinse first.
- 2 stalks Green onions (scallions) Thinly chopped
- 1/2 Yellow or white onion Medium thick
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder Optional
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder Great anti-inflammatory and adds the yellow color to the noodles
- White or black pepper To taste
- Salt To taste
- 5-6 tbsp Gluten-Free soy sauce You can add less or more to your desired taste
- 2-3 eggs Scrambled
- In a wok or large frying pan, add some olive oil (I used coconut oil).
- Add the onion, garlic and veggies (pre-washed) and stir fry until the veggies soften a little. Stir fry on medium/medium high heat.
- While the veggies are cooking, add the noodles into a bowl filled with water. Microwave for 1-2 minutes until the noodles soften.
- OPTIONAL-if you like eggs, scramble 2-3 eggs and cook them on the half part of the wok. You can definitely add other protein like shrimp, chicken, tofu or beef too.
- Once the eggs are cooked and stirred with the veggies, add the noodles.
- Season with salt, pepper, a good pinch of cumin and turmeric, and soy sauce.
- Stir fry until everything is mixed together.
- Add some Siracha and/or garnish with green onion and ready to serve!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!