This roasted cauliflower salad might just be my new favorite side dish! The vinaigrette is UNREAL.
I was craving some food that would remind me of travelling to the Middle East so I paired this dish with Middle Eastern chicken thighs, caramelized onions, a tahini salad, homemade pita, and homemade labneh.
Cauliflower is such a great way to get your healthy carbs. I opted to serve this with my dinner instead of having rice, and I am so glad that I did.
My partner ate 3 of the 4 servings it made - and doesn't even like cauliflower! I highly recommend this amazing yet super easy dish.
Check out my Instagram @tikofoods for more amazing recipes!
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
For the Cauliflower
For the Viniagrette
- Cut your cauliflower into florets
- Add them to the air fryer and add 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Season with all the seasonings and mix together
- Air fry the cauliflower at 400 F for 15 minutes, turning them or shaking the fry basket halfway
- While the cauliflower is cooking, heat a small dry pan on the stove at medium heat
- Add the pine nuts and roast them in the pan until golden brown - be sure to stir frequently and keep an eye on them as they can quickly burn!
- Once the pine nuts are golden brown, set them aside on a plate to avoid further cooking or burning
- Chop the parsley and prepare the vinaigrette (recipe below)
- Mix the cauliflower, vinaigrette, chopped parsley, and dried currants then serve
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Add olive oil ,dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper to a small bowl
- Whisk all the ingredients together
- Dried currants can be substituted for fresh currants, pomegranate seeds, or raisins
- If you don't have an air fryer, you can roast the cauliflower in the oven at 450 F for 25 minutes, flipping halfway
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go