Since apricots are naturally sour and you're more of a sweet tooth, you may tweak it slightly, add more sweetener to suit your taste. This is the beauty of cooking and baking, every recipe is adjustable! On a contrary, if you find it too sweet, just reduce the amount of sweeter you put in.
Fresh Apricot Jam
Take you peanut butter and jelly toast to another level! Or add this sweet and sour jam to your morning crepes, bowls or cakes! This recipe for fresh apricot jam is definitely one of my favorite and I'm sure you'll enjoy it too!
I hope you'll love the recipe as much as I do. It takes a few minutes to make and is very simple so anyone can make it regardless of their cooking skills.
- 1 jar
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 15 Minutes
- Cut apricots into small pieces.
- Heat up water in a pan, add apricots and coconut sugar, and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes or until water evaporates and you obtain jam-like consistency.
- If you use agar agar or gelatin, add it now by following instructions on the packaging. This step is totally optional.
- Use agar agar if you're a vegan.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go