Easy Spicy Szechuan Noodles
Noodling it up with wok tossed Szechuan noodles with veggies and rice vermicelli, lots of ginger, garlic, chilli garlic paste, sesame oil, mirin, rice vinegar, a dash of soy sauce, scallions, julienned red pepper and shredded carrots. I topped it with sliced grilled rib eye steak for protein.
What is great about these noodles is that you can add in any veggies you need to use up in your fridge. I happened to have shredded carrots and red pepper in my fridge, but it really makes no difference. These noodles are packed with flavour, easy and quick to make for a great weeknight dinner. You can also adjust the spice level to your desired taste.
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- * Pour boiling water over noodles to cover and soak until needed, then drain.
- * In a large wok add vegetable oil and minced garlic and ginger
- * Cook until the garlic is fragrant.
- * Now add peppers and saute until the vegetables are half cooked.
- * Add drained noodles and all the other ingredients
- Toss until all the ingredients are combined. Top with green onions and serve.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go