Dinner is served!
Rustic Roast Beef Dinner
Want to impress your guests with this super delicious crock pot meal? Check out the recipe below!
To quote my husband, "This is the best dinner ever!" And he is right. It is the best dinner ever....it's also the easiest dinner ever so it's a win win all around!
A perfectly tender roast is paired with roasted potatoes, carrots and onions and is topped off with a savory gravy that is so divine. Let this baby cook low and slow all day while salivating over the incredible smell as dinner cooks before your eyes. All that's left is to serve and enjoy. YUM.
Delicious, tender pulled roast beef.
- 8 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 8 Hours|Total time: 8 Hours 15 Minutes
- Prepare your roast for the slow cooker by rubbing with steak spice all over the roast. I like doing this on a cutting board for easy clean up. Once thoroughly coated, add to slow cooker. Pour in beef broth around the roast.
- Next, add chopped potatoes, carrots and onion to large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season to your liking. Toss to evenly coat and then add to your slow cooker, placing them around the roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW of up to 8 hours or HIGH for up to 6 hours.
- Once cooked, remove vegetables and roast from the slow cooker. Allow roast to rest for about 10 minutes before shredding.
- Remove juices from the slow cooker, reserving 1/2 cup. Place in small pot on the stove. Whisk remaining 1/2 cup with corn starch until smooth. Add to the pot and bring to oil over medium heat. Once bubbly and thick, whisk to ensure gravy is smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go