Leftover Turkey Sliders
Happy November! Can you believe the holidays are right around the corner? Looking for ways to use your leftover turkey this year OR just looking for a new, delicious slider recipe? This turkey slider recipe will have you wanting to make turkey all year round and not just on Thanksgiving!
I was inspired to make these turkey sliders after my dad smoked a turkey breast one Friday night. We were looking for ways to use the leftover turkey meat the next day, and that is when it hit me. Let's take the traditional Hawaiian ham and cheese slider recipe and revamp it using leftover turkey meat.
We topped the half of the Hawaiian rolls with cranberry sauce, then layered them with leftover turkey and mozzarella cheese before pouring a sweet and savory sauce over the sandwiches.
These would be wonderful at tailgates, holiday parties, or really any day of the year.
- 12 Sliders
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half and layer the bottom half in a 9x12 baking dish.
- Spread cranberry sauce on rolls.
- Layer with turkey meat and shredded cheese. Top with top of rolls.
- Whisk together butter, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and brown mustard in a sauce pan over low heat until well combined. Pour over sandwiches.
- Bake for 20 minutes.