Pumpkin Spice Bread
While I’m sad to see Summer go, Fall is a great time of year. The leaves begin to change colour, the weather becomes a little bit cooler, and it’s time to turn those ovens back on!
My favourite ingredient for fall is pumpkin and pumpkin bread is one of my go to fall recipes! I just had to find a way to make it healthy. Well, I have to say I nailed it! It has the perfect amount of sweet and cinnamon spice and the yogurt and pumpkin puree make the bread the perfect texture! Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself! And don’t forget to let me know what you think.
- 1 Loaf
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 70 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 25 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a standard loaf pan. Set a side.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and all spice. Whisk until blended. Set a side.
- In a separate bowl, add pumpkin puree and coconut oil. Whisk until fully incorporated. Add in the yogurt, milk, eggs, vanilla and apple cider vinegar. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture. Don’t over mix.
- Pour your batter into your greased loaf pan and bake at 400 degrees F for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for another 50 mins.
- Allow bread too cool before slicing. Enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go