Cinnamon Crunch Banana Bread
1 Hours 15 Minutes
There’s just something about a cold fall day that makes me want to spend the day baking. Banana bread is always a go to of mine! This is something my mom made quite often when I was growing up so it always reminds me of my childhood. The cozy smell, a warm slice right from the oven, topped with butter. Nothing better! We all know banana bread is already perfect the way it is, but adding this cinnamon crunch streusel just takes it over the top. The combination of the soft and moist banana bread with the sweet and crunchy crust is to die for.
- 1 Loaf
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Hours|Total time: 1 Hours 15 Minutes
For the banana bread:
For the streusel:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas. Then add the eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon and pour into a greased loaf pan.
- For the cinnamon crunch topping, mix together flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour in the melted butter and mix together until crumbly.
- Sprinkle on top of the banana bread and bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- The more ripe the bananas, the more flavorful this bread will be!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go