Let me introduce you to one of my all time breakfast favourites! I call it a breakfast pancake, but truth be told it might as well be called a breakfast cake (we just don't want it to sound too indulgent, do we?). Then again, it is a very healthy kind of cake and keeps your belly happy until lunch time.
It's a perfect make ahead breakfast, as it keeps in the fridge for about 4 days and tastes just as good warm as it does cold. Feel free to serve it with a generous amount of your favourite yoghurt or cream and some fresh fruit. And don't forget a cup of coffee!
If you like my content you can check here for more!
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 celsius (350 fahrenheit)
- Whisk the egg whites for a fluffier effect (optional)
- Mix with the remaining ingredients and transfer the mix into a deep, nonstick pan (30cm/12in diameter) and sprinkle with frozen berries
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Serve as is or with your favourite yoghurt and fresh fruit on top
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go