Tis the season for everything pumpkin. I developed this Pumpkin Loaf because I wanted a vegan and healthy recipe that the kids would actually enjoy. A snack that I didn't have to feel guilty about! This checks all the boxes for me! It is made in the blender for easy preparation and clean up! (A busy mom’s dream) Plus, blender and vegan baked goods are my favorite when my little boys want to help me in the kitchen. Everything gets dumped in the blender, they can help mixing (by just turning it on). AND they can taste the batter. 🙌🏻 What could be better?
Vegan Blender Pumpkin Loaf
- 1 loaf
- Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook time: 45 Minutes Total time: 55 min
- 1 cup old fashion oats
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup any milk (I used oat)
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 1/2 cup apple sauce or mashed banana
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional!!)
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- Put the oats in the blender first, turn on high for 30 seconds to grind them.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients. Blend on high for a minute or so, JUST until it comes together.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. Or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- You can omit the nuts and make this nut free. Or use GF flour for a GF option.