Tomato Shrimp Sauce With Creamy Parmesan Herb Polenta
I know that everyone loves a delicious meal that can be made quickly. Especially when something tastes so good like it has been cooked for hours, and you have actually spent half an hour preparing it.
That is the story of today’s recipe.
It’s delicious and done in no time. Also, you can use shrimp without the shells on. I think that shells give additional flavour and they force you to eat slower, which is healthier!
So get ready to get your fingers saucy and enjoy these beautiful ingredients that blend so well together. It calls for a glass of good wine, of course.
- 3 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
For the sauce
For the creamy herb polenta
For the sauce
- Finely chop garlic and parsley.
- Cook it shortly in a little bit of olive oil. Add the tomatoes.
- Add white wine and let it cook for about 10 minutes to reduce.
- Add shrimps in and cook shortly until done. Season to taste and serve over polenta.
For the cream parmesan herb polenta
- Boil the water for polenta. Add salt, pepper and some herbs of your liking (rosemary, thyme, oregano, sage...).
- Add polenta in and whisk constantly. It’s done in a couple of minutes if you are using an instant one as I did. Follow the package instructions.
- In the end, add grated parmesan and butter to it. Combine well.
- I usually use 1 cup polenta with 3 cups water. But it depends on how thick do you like polenta to be.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go