I urge you to go crazy on the toppings - have more jalapeños, more onions, more peppers, you can add other veggies, like fresh green peas, or avocado..the world really is your oyster here, as I highly doubt you could ever possibly put too much on top of nachos.
Nachos Con Carne
Personally, I really like eating nachos in all shapes and sizes, be it vegan, beefy, or seafood (ok, I just came up with that, does that exist? Should it? Seafood nachos? Can I make it? Got myself really excited now!)
Here's one of my favourites - sometimes I have it with nachos on the bottom, sometimes nachos on the top, I can never really decide which one is nicer or if I even have a preference. For picture purposes, this one has the nachos on the bottom, because that's the only way it's really pretty.
If you like my content, you can check here for more!
We all know that it is absolutely necessary to add as much cheese as your belly (or the plate) can fit!
- 2 servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 celsius (390 fahrenheit)
- In a large pan, mix the beef with mexican beans and seasoning and cook for a few minutes until brown
- Place nachos in a dish suitable for oven
- Place the beef mix on top, and cheese on top of that
- Place in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted, about 5-10 minutes
- Place the remaining toppings on top
- Enjoy with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go