Who cares about plating? Let's just dig in!
Sausage Skillet Pasta
This sausage and pasta recipe is a quick and easy skillet meal with incredible flavour, perfect for weeknight dinners with family. Delicious slices of sausage are pan fried and then simmered with tomato, garlic and onion for a mouth-watering meal. Together, they form the base of so many different dishes. Ramp up the luxe factor with Italian sausages, roasted veggies, chillies, olives, basil and shaved parmesan cheese. Or keep it simple and budget friendly – it’s your choice. Whatever you choose, you’ll love every bite of this easy pasta recipe. And it’s all ready in just 30 minutes, and still tastes as good the next day, cold.
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 25 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Put a large pot of water on to boil.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry sliced sausages on high heat until they are golden brown all over.
- Now turn the heat down and add the onion and garlic, cooking them until they have softened.
- Stir in the chilli powder, tomatoes and thyme. Bring the sauce to a boil, then turn the heat down and let it simmer for about 10 minutes while you cook the pasta. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drop pasta into the pot of boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Drain the pasta, then tip it into the frying pan with the sausage sauce, mixing well to coat. Serve immediately.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go