Double Chocolate Muffins
When I am craving chocolate, my go-to dessert is double chocolate muffins. These chocolate muffins are super soft, and filled with melted, gooey milk chocolate. Suffice to say, they don't last very long in my house. The batter is made from rich cocoa powder, and as an added bonus, they are filled with milk chocolate chips. They make for a perfect breakfast or snack for all you chocolate lovers! This recipe makes 12 muffins - but can be easily modified to make more (or less). If you make more than needed, you can freeze them to enjoy later. One can never have too much chocolate, am I right?!
- 12 muffins
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 deg farenheit.
- Line your muffin tray with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, sugar, milk and sour cream.
- Using a spatula, incorporate the dry ingredients from step 3 into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, leaving a few behind to top the muffins with.
- Pour batter into the muffin liners until 4/5 full.
- Place the remaining chocolate chips on the top of the batter in the muffin liners.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until a toothpick comes out clean.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go