Moist and Flavorful Banana Bread
I love a good banana bread. It's an absolute classic and you can literally have it anytime of the year and it won't get old. It's easy to make + it'll give you something to do with your browning bananas. You heard it here: you can take icky brown bananas and turn them into a moist, yummy, (not icky) treat.
This banana bread recipe is going to be the only one you want to use. It's so soft, flavorful, and it just makes me feel so cozy and warm on the inside. Plus, you only need 8 ingredients- most of them (if not all) are already in your kitchen. You're going to love this one, it's a beauty!
If you'd like more tips and trick to nail this recipe, check out the full post on my blog here.
Happy baking! -Sarah
- 1 loaf
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 45 Minutes|Total time: 55 min
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Mash your bananas in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat your eggs and add your sugars, oil, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix until they are all incorporated.
- Add your bananas into the mixture. Whisk until combined. Then add your baking powder and flour and mix until completely incorporated.
- Pour the batter into your loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes at 350ºF or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean/ with only a few crumbs.
- Before mixing any of the ingredients together, use room temperature ingredients. This way, the bread can bake evenly.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go