A Crispy, spicy & flavourful poha cutlet is simply irresistible when served with green chutney. In this recipe I have added a tbsp of beetroot puree which gives nice colour to the cutlet & for extra crunchiness, have coated these cutlet with coarsely powdered puffed Rice, you can use bread crumbs as well.
Poha Cutlet is the easiest recipe to make for evening snack or for morning breakfast. It's looks fluffy & crispy in texture.... Mashed Potatoes, onion, coriander leaves, cornflour are added along with that lots of dry spices are also added which make these cutlets more scrumptious.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious Cutlet recipe.
If you like this amazing healthy snack recipe then please comment down below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 8 Pieces
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
- Add flattened Rice in a bowl then wash it thoroughly in water until water is clean.
- Now add boiled potatoes & beetroot puree to the bowl.
- Then add chopped garlic, onions Coriander leaves, Green chilies.
- Now will add all dry spices, Red chili powder,Garam masala, Jeera powder, Dry Mango powder & Salt per taste
- Finally will add cornflour & mix it really well.
- Then take ball size of the mixture, flattened it and shape it like a cutlet.
- Now coat these cutlet with puffed Rice (coursely powdered) and keep it aside.
- Heat a frying pan, pour vegetable oil & allow it to heat.
- Then pan fry these cutlets until both side are golden brown in colour & crispy in texture.
- Once fried serve these crispy Poha Cutlets with any chutney of your choice or simply with tomato ketchup.
- Instead of bread crumbs, you can coat these cutlet with puffed Rice (coursely powdered)
- Add 1 tbsp of beetroot puree for the nice color.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go