To save time I wash, chop and prep all my ingredients. I only use a little butter which helps seal in the flavor when browning the beef.
Quick & Healthy Beef Stew
When chilly weather rolls in cooking up a hearty beef stew is a must! This recipe has only a few ingredients and cooks up lighting fast with the help of a pressure cooker.
Sprinkle on a dash of salt, rosemary and fresh black pepper.
It's a perfect Autumn One-Pot Meal
- 8 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 75 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 35 Minutes
- Begin by washing, cuttiing and prepping all your ingredients.
- Season your meat with pepper, rosemary and a pinch of salt.
- Cook beef in oil and butter until brown. Disolve the beef bouillon in water and pour it into the pot. Also, stir in onions and garlic then close the pressure to cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, release pressure and open. Then sdd sweet poatoes, broccoli rabe, red cooking wine. Cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, release pressure and open. Dissolve 2 teaspoons of cornstarch in cold water and add to thicken stew.
- For added flavor, you could sprinkle some fresh parsley on top or grated cheese. Complete your meal with salad and homemade bread.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go