Mix your dry ingredients in a bowl and your wet ingredients in a separate bowl before combining them.
Jessica's Zucchini Bread
I'm going to say it... Zucchini Bread is way better than Banana Bread and Pumpkin Spice Bread. Its true. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but I feel the need to make that bold statement. It is the only kind of "dessert" bread my kids will eat and it doesn't have chocolate chips in it to hide the flavor like I have to add to banana bread and pumpkin bread. This zucchini bread in its pure form is down right heavenly, moist, and makes the fall days so cozy with the aromas it brings to the house when its in the oven.
Give this recipe a try and you too will be declaring the bold statement, "This is the best bread, I can't believe I wasted my time and energy on making only banana bread!" Or something to that nature...
Distribute into two loaf pans (8"x4")
Cut a couple of slices with a glass of cold milk and welcome to heaven!
I wish this was a scratch and sniff picture! It smells so good!!
- 2 loaves
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 60 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 10 Minutes
- Mix flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients. Blend in grated zucchini (and nuts if adding).
- Pour into 2 greased and lightly floured 8"x4" loaf pans. Bake at 325 for 60 minutes.