This recipe is a small batch, so it only makes 6 muffins! If you want more - double or triple this recipe. Prep & clean time are less than 10-mins since you will only be using 1 bowl and 1 whisk.
Small Batch Carrot Muffins
These muffins are the perfect fall snack!! I personally love to eat these fresh out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla bean ice-cream and caramel sauce... it is AMAZING.
A great topping to these muffins would be a vanilla cream cheese frosting.
If you are short on time, or don't feel like grating your carrots... toss them in a food processor or blender and create a carrot paste. The end result will still be the same!
- 6 Muffins
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl & combine.
- Line or grease your muffin pan.
- Place in the oven & bake for 20-22 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Fill each muffin liner 3/4 of the way full.
- Let cool and enjoy!!
- Can't eat eggs? use a flax egg or other egg alternative.
- Don't have coconut oil? Use melted butter instead.