This stunning salad features all of the yummy ingredients that Autumn offers!
I love using delicata squash because it is super yummy but not commonly known compared to others. I love how convenient it is to make because you don’t have to peel it! The skin is edible and full of nutrients & antioxidants.
This salad, although healthy, is super comforting. It is bursting with fall flavor and colors.
I enjoyed a large serving of this for myself, but the recipe can absolutely be doubled or tripled to serve at a holiday or family dinner.
For more seasonal recipes, check out my Instagram @tikofoods
- 1 Salad
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
For the Salad
For the Dressing
- Preheat air fryer to 375 F
- Slice the delicata squash into 1' thick slices (you will only need a few pieces and can save the rest for another dish)
- Slice the ends off of the brussels sprouts
- Season the brussels sprouts and squash with salt, pepper, maple syrup, and olive oil then add them to the air fryer basket
- Air fry for 7 minutes, then flip them or shake the basket, and cook for another 7 minutes. Note that the brussels sprouts may need an extra few minutes as the squash cooks faster!
- Assemble the salad while you are waiting by creating a bed of arugula, adding the quartered fig, dried cranberries, and seeds
- Whisk the salad dressing ingredients together in a bowl
- Top the salad with the air fried veggies and feta cheese
- Pour as much salad dressing as you would like then mix the salad together and enjoy!
- If you don't have an airfryer, the veggies can be cooked in the oven at 450 F for 20-24 minutes (flipping halfway)
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go