Air Fried Brussels Sprouts
5 (1 Review)
Hello Fall! I am so excited to share all of my all time favorite go-to Fall recipes!
This is a perfect Autumn recipe and a super easy side dish using only 7 ingredients.
Whip this up for your Thanksgiving dinner and let me know how it turns out!
I've discovered that using an air fryer is the best and quickest way to make brussels sprouts! They come out super crispy on the outside, but soft on the inside, every single time.
For a recipe that only takes FIFTEEN minutes to cook, I guarantee the flavor does not dissapoint!
As always, there are plenty more recipes on my Instagram @tikofoods
- 4 Cups
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Rinse and thoroughly dry the brussels sprouts
- Cut off the ends then slice them in half
- Heat air fryer to 350 F then add all ingredients and mix them together
- Air fry for 10 - 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through
- Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and serve with homemade or store bought aoili
- These taste great with lemon-garlic aoili. Just combine mayo, oil, roasted garlic, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper or use store bought.